RBI.org.in - Government of india has taken some strong step to curb black money and terror funding across india. With this step, Government has banned old notes of Rs.500 & Rs.1000 from immediate effect from midnight of 9th November, 2016. Though, government has introduced the new notes of Rs.500 and Rs.2000 which people of india can exchange with in time limits. Below is online application form for exchanging old notes and step wise step guide to fill it.
Do you want to Exchange Old notes of Rs.500/1000? if yes, Do Download the below mentioned application form and fill it. We have provided the application form which bank accepts or ask you to fill in case you want to exchange old notes. Do check out our guide and how to fill application form guide.
Download Online Application Form of RBI to Exchange Old Notes of Rs.500/1000
Note :- This application form has been released by Reserve Bank of India, which you need to physically submit at the nearest bank.
Step by Step Guide to Fill Online Application Form
- Step 1 :- Fill the name of the bank where you are submitting this form.
- Step 2 :- Enter the name of the person who is exchanging Notes
- Step 3 :- In this box, you have to write anything. You just need to bring any of the documents mentioned in this box. You can bring Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID, Passport, NREGA Card or any other card issued by GoI.
- Step 4 :- Enter the number of ID (you must have driving licence number, PAN number, Aadhar no etc).
- Step 5 :- Enter the details of the notes you have to exchange. Make sure you can exchange up to rs.4000 value of notes per day/per person.
- Step 6 :- Signature of the person who is submitting the form.
- Step 7 :- Enter the place and Date you are submitting form on.
Limitation of Exchanging notes using above Form
- You can only Exchange up to Rs.4000 value of money using above form.
- This form will be accepted in all banks, all over india.
- You can any amount of cash in bank deposit.
- You can have instant cash for exchange from bank person.
- The limit of exchange amount is till 24th November, after that one can exchange any number of notes.
- if you have any issue, you can call 02222602944- 02222602201 (RBI helpline numbers for 24*7 support).
Hope this information will help you to exchange old notes and get new notes easily. All banks across india and RBI has made enough provision that you get notes instantly. For more updates on this topic, keep visiting us.