The effect or you can say aftershock of Reliance Jio is not over yet. Many more cellular companies are coming with more and more 4G or free call offer. This time again Vodafone which is trying hard to retain their 4G customers has started giving extra data usage to the 4g users.
Vodafone Double Data Benefit Offer for New And Existing Customers
In the new offer from Vodafone, Vodafone India has announced to give double data benefits to the 4G customers. It means if you recharge for 1GB pack, you will get double of it. Interesting right? Do check out more about this offer below.
Vodafone Double Data Benefit Offer
Under this new offer, Vodafone to give double of the recharge data pack to the users. This offer will be applicable for all the new and existing users of Vodafone 4G india. Only condition is that customers need to recharge for Rs.255and above to get double data benefit.
Which are the 4G data plans will get benefit with this offer?
There is 1GB to 10GB data pack available from Vodafone which gives you this offer. Below we have mentioned package details and additional benefit on this 4g package of Vodafone.
- Rs. 255 you will get 1GB of 4G data and 1GB 4g data extra (valid for 28 days) (total benefit 02 GB)
- Rs. 459 you will get 3GB of 4G data and 3GB 4g data extra (valid for 28 days) (total benefit 06 GB)
- Rs. 559 you will get 4GB of 4G data and 4GB 4g data extra (valid for 28 days) (total benefit 08 GB)
- Rs. 999 you will get 10GB of 4G data and 10GB 4g data extra (valid for 28 days) (total benefit 20 GB)
- Rs. 1999 you will get 20GB of 4G data and 20GB 4g data extra (valid for 28 days) (total benefit 40 GB)
This offer has been announced after reliance jio has announced to extended the preview offer with Happy New Year offer, under which till 31st March, 2016 customers will get free call, free 4G data (unlimited) and free reliance jio service.
Also, Reliance Jio has hit 50 million user base in India in shortest span of time. Reliance jio is fastest growing cellular company of India; do check our blog for more updates.